PPSC Irrigation Department Jobs 2023:
The latest PPSC junior computer operators jobs 2023 in Punjab irrigation department. PPSC advertisement no. 33-2023 online apply. PPSC jobs 2023. In January 2023, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will offer new career opportunities for men and women, including those for junior computer operators, assistant directors, and junior research officers. Applicants from Punjab are invited to apply for new jobs in the irrigation department (irrigation.punjab.gov.pk). Latest jobs in Pakistan 2023.
Irrigation Department of the Punjab Government has announced 377 vacancies for Junior Computer Operators in the Punjab Irrigation Department for the year 2023. Males, females, and transgender people are eligible to apply.
|Organization Name||irrigation department of Punjab|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Gender||Male and Females|
|Expected Salary||30,000 To 40,000 Per month|
|Address||Punjab Irrigation Department, Old Anarkali, Lahore, Pakistan|
PPSC Irrigation Department Jobs 2023 Written Test Syllabus Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Vacancies And Eligibility Criteria:
(BS-17) JUNIOR RESEARCH OFFICER/ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (on Regular Basis):
- 04–POSTS Open Merit = 03 Women Quota = 01
- You should pursue an advanced degree in civil engineering because it is important for those who are interested in becoming civil engineers to have a master’s degree. The reason for this is that you will have a solid foundation for a successful career. You’ll be able to get a job right away after getting your degree. You can use your knowledge to design bridges, roads, buildings, dams, and airports. You will be able to use the knowledge you gain during your studies to solve problems that come up in your daily life. The skills that you learn during your master’s degree will help you to analyze problems and suggest solutions. This is an important skill for any civil engineer to have.
- Male: 21 to 35 +7 = 42 years
Female:21 to 35 + 10 = 45 years As per Government of the Punjab Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9-36/81 st dated 21 May 2012 and Notification th No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9-2/2022 dated 26
January 2022. Age and gender of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis
PLACE OF POSTING: IRI at Field Research Station, Babakwal, District Sheikhupura
- Written Test:Subject Name: General Knowledge
Paper Name: General Ability Written Test
Duration: 90 Minutes
Level of Examination: SSC
Language of Question Paper: English
Number of Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Total Time: 90 Minutes
Note: You may find that the questions in this paper have been designed to test your ability in Pakistan studies, Current affairs, Islamic studies (Ethics for non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu and computer science.
(BS-12) Junior Computer Operators On Contract Basis For a Period Of Three Years:
Allocation of Seats with No. of Posts:
- Punjab Irrigation Secretariat, Lahore-05
- D.G. Khan-45
- Greater Thal Canal 09
Age/Gender/Place of Posting:
- 18 to 25 + 07 = 32 years Male Irrigation Secretariat & Respective Zone
- 18 to 25 + 10 = 35 years Female Irrigation Secretariat & Respective Zone
- 18 to 25 + 17 = 42 years Special Person Irrigation Secretariat & Respective Zone
Transgender: Age and gender of the Transgenders will be based on the contents of
Intermediate in Computer Science (Second Division) from a recognized Board; Three months computer training course in MS Office from TEVTA or any other recognized Institute; and Speed of thirty words per minute of typing in English on Computer.
There will be one MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 marks.
The syllabus is as follows:- (80%) Qualification-related questions, ii) General Ability (20%) questions, Pakistani General Knowledge is included in General Ability, Geography, Studies, Current Affairs, Basics, English, Urdu, Mathematics, and Everyday Science.
How To Apply:
www.ppsc.gov.pk is the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission. The Punjab Public Service Commission is the state government service commission. The Punjab Public Service Commission conducts Civil Services examination for the recruitment of the Government employees of Pakistan. The candidates apply for the post of different government jobs through the Punjab Public Service Commission. The Punjab Public Service Commission provides the job opportunity to the people of Pakistan. The last date to apply is 16th January 2023.