PPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement PPSC – These runners are part of the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2023 runner can provide the complete list of PPSC job Advertisements that will be displayed in 2023. Therefore, those seeking jobs in Punjab are advised to stay in contact with this runner.
PPSC Combined Competitive Examinations Jobs 2023:
Punjab Public Service Commission is a Government Agency of the Government of Punjab which recruits competent and effective campaigners for open Government Department posts in Punjab. It also supervises the development of workers in various professions and advises the government on staffing and reclamation issues. It also evaluates the work done by government workers and offers advice on their careers as an alternative.
PPSC offers career-friendly aptitude tests, aptitude tests and personality tests for those who are preparing for competitive exams. You’ll get the chance to go through every blog post to determine the criteria that apply to taking the Written Examination, make reservations for the exam, find out about the activities available as well as information on the job description, and then study the application process.
ombined Competitive Examinations Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Vacancies and their detail:
(BS-17) PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE (Services & General Administration Department)
- Graduate Degree (Second Division) from a recognized University
- 21 to 30 years on 1st January 2023. In the case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government, who are domiciled in the Punjab as well as the officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab Government having at least 4 years service as such, the upper age limit shall be 35 years. For special persons, maximum 15 years relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
- GENDER: All (Male, Female & Transgender
- DOMICILE: Punjab
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
COMPULSORY SUBJECTS 6-Papers (Total 600 Marks)
1 English Essay (Subjective) 100 Marks
2 English (Precis, Comprehension and Translation) (Subjective) 100 Marks
3 Urdu (Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Translation) (Subjective) 100 Marks
4 Islamic Studies / Ethics (For Non– Muslims Candidates) (Combination of both Subjective & Objective)
5 Pakistan Studies (Combination of both Subjective & Objective) 100 Marks
6 General Knowledge (Objective) 100 Marks
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS: See the Advertisement
How to Apply:
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
3. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
4. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
5. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
6. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
Last to Apply: 09/03/2023