The Board of Revenue Punjab has recently announced vacancies for Junior Clerk posts. In this recruitment, applications have been invited through PPSC Punjab’s recruitment section across the region. The department invites male and female applicants to apply for recruitment.
PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2022:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the department. This recruitment includes 22 vacancies, including one seat for the minority quota, 17 seats for the women quota, and four positions reserved for the servants of the Board of Revenue. The eligible candidates must have studied the following subjects at a recognized educational institution or have passed an equivalent examination: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Computer Science. They must be B.Sc/ B.A.
PPSC Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023 Test Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
(BS-11) JUNIOR CLERK (on Regular Basis):
20% Quota reserved for children of Government servants/retired of BOR upto Junior Clerk
- Minority Quota= 01
- Women Quota = 17
- Servant Quota of BOR = 04
- Gender = Male, female and transgender
- Domicile = All Punjab
- Place of posting = Board of Revenue, Punjab, Lahore
18 to 25 +7 = 32 years
18 to 25 + 10 = 35 years
- As per Government of the Punjab Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9- st 36/81 dated 21 May 2012 and Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9-2/2022 dated 26 January 2022. Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
Higher Secondary School Certificate (Second Division) from an accredited academic board; the ability to type at a speed of 25 words per minute in English, having proficiency in Microsoft Office, and proving it by a certificate of proficiency from that academic board’s office.
|Organization||Board of Revenue Punjab|
|Nature of Posts||Junior Clerk|
Written Test Syllabus:
One multiple choice test consisted of 100 questions and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus includes all capability skills, including (80) Pakistan studies, current affairs, geography, basic mathematics, English language, Urdu, and everyday life science subject matter of corrections of M.S.Office and IT skills (20 marks).Only candidates passing the General Ability skilled proficiency test will be called to sit for a typing test proficiency.
PPSC has introduced the feature of Online Fee Collection. Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums:
- Mobile Phone Banking Internet Banking
- Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches)
* 1Link Member Banks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
- Now Applicants can also deposit fees using Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks.
- The following are NOT accepted: –
1. Fee deposited on old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC 2. Bank Draft
3. Pay Order 4. Cheque
- User manual and videos on “how to deposit fee online” are available on the PPSC website.
DISCLAIMER FOR BANKS: Make the payment of challan using PSID, under the option of “GoPb” biller.
- Please read the General Instructions Regarding Payment, Written Test and Interview on the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority website, www.ppsc.gop.pk, before registering online. Employed employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not eligible for an age subsidy for their employment in such institutions.
- In case a candidate affirms that his qualification matches the demanded criterion, he will need to provide an equivalence certificate of their foreign qualification issued by the Competent Authority of HEC PMDC PMC PEC & QEDC from a concerned administrative department, which will be accepted as Final, during the time of the interview or later.
- In the case of private firm experience on the part of the candidate, they must prove licensure by the SECP, the Regulator of Firms or a like authority during a job interview. If proven, her application shall be successful.
- The candidates are carefully mindful of the need to obtain Departmental Permission Certificate NOC for the department they are interested in, and the entire folder Verified Correctly Filled at the time of application.
- The candidates who have applied for a position advertised by the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will need to have obtained registration with the Punjab Engineering Council (PEC)/Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC)/Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)/Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC)/Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) or other relevant body before the closing date. They will need to provide their registration certificate at the time of the interview if called.
- The candidates will also need to provide marks certificates or percentage certificates for all degrees from the competent authority at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable. Any information shared by anyone other than on the PPSC website is not authentic, so candidates should not trust it. If required, the shorthand and, typing & proficiency tests will only be held in Lahore.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications is 08 December 2022.