Applications are invited from qualified, dynamic, and experienced individuals for the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2024. This exciting opportunity has been advertised in The News E-paper and is open to all eligible candidates who meet the requirements. Whether you are looking to launch a new career or take the next step in your professional development, these roles offer excellent prospects for career advancement. Apply now to take advantage of this great opportunity.
OTS Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2024:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat in Islamabad? We have just the opportunity for you! We have announced open vacancies for full-time and contractual positions in our Islamabad office. The ideal candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and must submit an application before the due date of March 21, 2024.
If you are interested in this position, don’t miss out on this chance to join a highly esteemed government agency. Apply today and take advantage of this great opportunity to join the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat in Islamabad. Their office is located at Constitution Ave., G-5/2 G-5, Islamabad Capital Territory. Hurry up and apply before the deadline, and join us in making a positive difference in the lives of their stakeholders.
OTS Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2024 Registration Last Date
Are you looking to find a federal government job in Pakistan? We have a wide selection of opportunities available for qualified applicants across the country! Quotas are described for Open Merit, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK. Take the next step in your career and apply for a federal government job today.
We are pleased to announce that this vacancy announcement is open to all genders, including males, females, minorities, and persons with disabilities. The Federal Ombudsman Secretariat is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and has established quotas for minorities and persons with disabilities. We are looking forward to welcoming applicants from all backgrounds.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals having applicable qualifications or experience for recruitment to the subsequent vacant posts below the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat.
The Federal Ombudsman Secretariat is looking to hire applications often. Currently, these government jobs have openings: legal advisor, deputy director of administration, publication officer, assistant publication officer, assistant director of administration, superintendent, assistant registrar, assistant private secretary, assistant in charge, steno typist, lower division clerk, driver, naib qasid, mali, chowkidar, farash, cook, and sanitary worker.
These vacancies are based in Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, and Lahore. Desired Pakistani nationals who are dynamic, certified, and active can apply. They should fulfill the terms and conditions of eligibility imposed by the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat.
How do I apply?
- You can find software paperwork and online deposit slips for the advertised positions on the website of Open Testing Service (OTS), which is www.Ots.Org.Pk.
- It is essential to be aware that packages should be submitted to the provided deal within 15 days of the commercial’s release date.
- OTS will now not be held liable for past-due applications received through Put Up or other services. Applications submitted by hand will no longer be standard.
- Upon filing their software, applicants are counselled to regularly test the OTS website for critical announcements related to the recruitment process, consisting of the technique for acquiring a Roll No. Slip, the written test agenda, and the consequences.
- To practice, applicants have to send their prescribed application paperwork and online deposit slip to the Manager of Operations (FOSPAH) at the following address: Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase 6, Islamabad.
- You may touch OTS at 051-111 687 222 or e-mail [email protected] for greater records.
- The deadline for filing on line packages is March twenty one, 2024.