The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has issued its latest notice today, inviting qualified Pakistani citizens to submit applications for vacant Section Officer positions. This Federal Public Service Commission will conduct the Exam in 2023 to select Section Officers over 54 through transfer into the Office Management Group (OMG). The vacancies are classified into two pay scales, 29 under BS-17 and 25 under BS-18, per FPSC regulations.
FPSC Transfer in Office Management Group OMG Jobs 2023:
The Exam will consist of two parts. The written Exam (having 550 marks) and Viva Voce (200 marks). Eligible candidates must have two classes or a Grade C bachelor’s degree in any field at an HEC/PHEC-accredited university. Candidates who have earned 3rd Division (or D grade) in their bachelor’s degree will be able to sit for the test if the candidate is awarded an upper division in a Masters’s Degree.
Eligible candidates must apply by the 20th of February, 2023. Candidates should read the notice released and submit their application to the online FPSC portal. In addition, all certified copies of documents must be forwarded to FPSC Islamabad head office.
FPSC Transfer in Office Management Group OMG Jobs 2023 Apply Online
It is expected that the Federal Public Service Commission is scheduled to examine to be able to transfer a position at the Office Management Group (FPSC Jobs Exam 2023 for Appointment through Transfer to OMG).
The FPSC will examine in 2023 to determine the candidates. Section Officers against 54 vacant positions (29 in the BS-17 exam and 25 in the BS-18) beginning 5-5-2023 through 10-5-2023, as per guidelines and syllabi for Appointment Transfers to fill vacancies Office Management Group Conduct of Exam rules of FPSC.
All details regarding the Examination’s regulations are available on the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk. The Examination comprises a Written Examination of 550 marks (The Mode of Examination is English) and the Viva Voce of 200 Marks (Only those who are eligible and have passed the written Examination test are eligible to take Viva Voce).
- Minimum 2nd Class and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field from a recognized HEC/PHEC university or an equivalent degree or equivalent educational qualifications from universities in foreign countries.
- For a Master’s Degree in Education, the candidates must be in the 3rd Division or Grade D in their Bachelor’s Degree.
- The age limit for the maximum is 30 years old.
- Regular BS-17 or BS-18 Civil Servants Provincial Civil Servants Public Servants, Govt Servants or officers of autonomous organizations or corporations having served as deputies in the Federal Secretariat on Section Officers post for three years.
|31nd January 2023
|February 20, 2023
|Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC
|Assistant Director AD P&PE, Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad
- Section Officers
How to Submit the Online Applications?
- Visit the FPSC website to download the application form for Section Officer Appointment through Transfer.
- Complete the form and pay the application cost in any NBP branch. NBP, and then submit your application by the due date below.
- Make sure you submit the required documents before the date.
Last Date to Submit Online Applications:
To participate in Section Officer Exams, you must be enrolled in the Section Officer Exams in May 2023 and apply online until 20th February 2023.