Ministry of National Food Security & Research Government of Pakistan – Fisheries Development Board FDB hires personnel for its Project. Fisheries Development Board FDB Jobs 2023 is to start with beginning on a settlement foundation for 3 years.
A properly-reputed People Primary Health Initiative primarily based in Islamabad is in search of applications from dedicated, experienced, and surprisingly skilled experts to fill the vacant seats (Fisheries Development Board FDB Jobs 2023 Application Form OTS).
OTS Fisheries Development Board Jobs 2023 Apply Online:
Candidates who’re young, knowledgeable, talented, and lively folks that are searching for these days’s Latest Jobs in Islamabad at the Ministry of National Food Security & Research should now not leave out this risk.
Ministry of National Food Security & Research Vacancy positions are commencing for Assistant Director – Coordination (PPS-7) and Chief Executive Officer. Assistant Director is required for PSDP Funded Project (Promotion of Trout Farming in Northern Areas of Pakistan). Interested candidates from Islamabad might also ahead programs. Applications necessities need to have a Master, Ph.D., or M.Phil Degree can also follow.
The advertisement contains statistics regarding experience necessities. Candidates that meet the qualifying approaches described below can also apply before the deadline. So, Candidates who need to apply for the vacancies listed below ought to cautiously study the task commercial.
Read OTS LESCO Jobs 2023
OTS Fisheries Development Board Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The Fisheries Development Board FDB is trying to rent Assistant Director. Assistant Director is needed for PSDP Funded Project (Promotion of Trout Farming in Northern Areas of Pakistan).
Assistant Director Coordination:
- Quota: Open Merit
- Educational Qualifications: MSc with 2nd Division in Zoology, Biology, Fisheries & Aquaculture OR BS with 2nd Division in Zoology or Fisheries.
- Age Limit: 22 to 30 Years
- Place of Posting: Islamabad
- Relaxation in age may be granted as in keeping with the guidelines of the Government of Pakistan.
How to Apply ?
Application Forms and a CV mainly mentioning the academic qualifications, date of delivery, region of abode, relevant enjoy, and attested copies of the testimonials, CNIC, and recent pix ought to attain inside 15 days. Applications should be submitted to the Manager (F&A), Fisheries Development Board, Fisheries & Livestock Complex, Gate No. 2, NARC, Park Road, Islamabad.
The Open Testing Services OTS will make the appointment of the Assistant Director. So, desired specialists may forward their applications to the OTS Head Office in Islamabad. Application Forms and Online Deposit Slips are to be had on the OTS internet site at www.Ots.Org.Pk. Applicants ought to deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- Application Forms and a CV detailing educational credentials, date of delivery, area of residence, relevant enjoy, and authenticated copies of testimonials, CNIC, and two modern pictures ought to be dispatched within 15 days for Advertising. Last Date is 05/03/2023
- Applications have to be dispatched to the Fisheries Development Board’s Manager (F&A), Fisheries & Livestock Complex, Gate No. 2, NARC, Park Road, Islamabad.
- The Assistant Director may be appointed through Open Testing Services OTS. As a end result, interested professionals have to ship their programs to the OTS Head Office in Islamabad.
- Online Deposit Slips and Application Forms are to be had at the OTS website at www.ots.org.pk. The Application Processing Fee should be paid by means of the applicant.