Quaid e Azam University is inviting admission from all suitable candidates for QAU admission 2023. Candidates can submit admission paperwork earlier than the closing date. You can apply online for morning and night packages from this page. Candidates can look at eligibility standards from admission shape 2023 for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate spring/fall programs.
Candidates protecting are eligible to apply online for admission in 2023 on provincial and regional quotas. The final admission date has been introduced, so you should observe before the ultimate date. The entry takes a look at the date for admission to QAU has also been introduced.
Quaid e Azam University Admission 2023:
Quaid e Azam is one of the satisfactory educational universities and it is the simplest global college of Pakistan. It is a public zone research college in Islamabad Pakistan. QAU affords diverse scholarships to the needy and remarkable college students. QAU became established in July 1967 beneath the act National Assembly of Pakistan and started out teaching and research applications for undergraduate, grasp’s program and Ph.D packages.
Quaid e Azam University Admission 2023 Registration Deadline
Admission 2023 Last date:
QAU introduced admissions to Master, M.Phil, and Ph.D. below diverse disciplines for the consultation Spring-2023. QAU Master, M.Phil & Ph. D Admission Spring Semester 2022 Online Apply.
- Master’s Program Admission Last Date: 03-02-20223
- MPhil Program Admission Last Date: 27-01-2023
- Ph.D. Program School of Social Sciences Admission Last Date: 03 02-2023.
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Master, M.Phil & PhD Program Admission Spring 2023. GAT is not required. Each branch will behave its Test.
QAU Admission Forms:
Forms may be downloaded from a web page, or prospectus can be bought from University Banks (Only). Forms (duly stuffed and completed in all recognize) must be submitted to the concerned Department. Test samples are to be had on the website/Photocopiers of the University. For addition, information visit the QAU official site www.qau.edu.pk.
REGULAR / SELF-FINANCE BASIS:
Applications from Pakistani/overseas nationals are invited for admission to Master, MPhil & Ph.D. Programs of the University. Note: If, for any cause, the take a look at a date is declared a vacation, the take a look at can be conducted on the next working day. For every Discipline, Area of Study, and Requirements please go to the distinctive commercial on the QAU website: www.qau.edu.pk.
- The candidates ought to have their credit scores:
- First Division in MA/MSc or BA/BSc or at least 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all other four-5 years Degrees;
- Shall no longer have acquired 0.33 division in BA/BSc or MA or MSc;
- In the case of 3rd division in FA/FSc, the candidate should have obtained 1st division in both BA/BSc and MA/MSc, or as a minimum 60% marks in BS (Hons) and all different 4-5 years Degrees;
- No Objection Certificate from the agency is needed to be connected with Admission Data Summary Sheet and routed via Proper Channel in case of in-provider applicants;
- The following aren’t eligible for admission to the MPhil program:
- Those who’ve been rusticated or expelled from any university or College for misconduct or use of the unfair method in the examinations or any offense concerning ethical turpitude;
- Those who had been admitted in advance to the MPhil program, however, later had been declared to have ceased to be students of the College;
- The candidates have to offer an official certificate showing the percentage of marks received in the MSc/BS Hons/4-five years program.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can use the most straightforward practice via Online Application System from the QAU website; The candidates will print the utility processing rate invoice/challan of Habib Bank Ltd. @ Rs.2215/- OR Askari Bank Ltd. Rs.2200/- and deposit in any department of Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. In favor of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- The Bank Challan/Invoice must be uploaded with the Online Application in conjunction with other scanned requisite files; otherwise, the Application will not be entertained.
- The applicants are required to scan & connected the requisite/documents needed with the Online Application for verification of records and resolution of merit.
- The admission to the MPhil program shall be made on the premise of cumulative benefit to be determined from the preceding instructional file; University wrote the situation to take a look at an interview.
- No separate name letters for tests/interviews might be issued.
- Only the check bypass applicants will appear before the interview as in step with a schedule of the concerned Department/ Institute/ School/ Center (DISC).
- The lists of the bypass candidates will be displayed on the awareness forums of the applicable Department/ Institute/ School/ Center (DISC).
- Test sample papers are to be had at the QAU website.
- Applicants acting inside the Entry Test need to convey authentic CNIC for identity.
- If a take a look at the date is asserted as an excursion or for any cause, the test could be performed on the following working day.
- Applicants searching for admission within the following topics are required to seem in the Entry Test at the date, time, and venue noted beneath:-
|S#||DISCIPLINES||DATE||DAY||TIME||VENUE AT QAU CAMPUS|
|1.||Physics||07-02-2023||Tuesday||10:00 AM||Department of Physics|
|2.||Chemistry||07-02-2023||Tuesday||10:00 AM||Department of Chemistry|
|3.||Biotechnology||07-02-2023||Tuesday||10:00 AM||Department of Biotechnology|
|4.||Zoology||07-02-2023||Tuesday||10:00 AM||Department of Zoology|
|5.||Statistics||07-02-2023||Tuesday||10:00 AM||Department of Statistics|
|6.||Economics||07-02-2023||Tuesday||10:00 AM||School of Economics|
|7.||Electronics||07-02-2023||Tuesday||11:30 AM||Department of Electronics|
|8.||Computer Science||07-02-2023||Tuesday||11:30 AM||Department of Computer Science|
|9.||Microbiology||08-02-2023||Wednesday||10:00 AM||Department of Microbiology|
|10.||D.S.S.||08-02-2023||Wednesday||10:00 AM||Department of D.S.S.|
|11.||Plant Sciences||08-02-2023||Wednesday||10:00 AM||Department of Plant Sciences|
|12.||Information Technology||08-02-2023||Wednesday||10:00 AM||Institute of Information Technology|
|13.||Asian Studies||08-02-2023||Wednesday||11:30 AM||Taxila Institute of Asian Civilization|
|14.||Criminology||09-02-2023||Thursday||11:30 AM||Department of Sociology|
|15.||Bioinformatics||09-02-2023||Thursday||09:30 AM||National Centre for Bioinformatics (NCB)|
|16.||Pharmacy||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||Department of Pharmacy|
|17.||Psychology||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||National Institute of Psychology (NIP)|
|18.||Mathematics||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||Department of Mathematics|
|19.||Biochemistry||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||Department of Biochemistry|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||Department of Environmental Sciences|
|21.||Management Sciences||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences|
|22.||Earth Sciences||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||Department of Earth Sciences|
|23.||Pakistan Studies||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:00 AM||National Institute of Pakistan Studies (NIPS)|
|24.||Anthropology||09-02-2023||Thursday||10:30 AM||Department of Anthropology|
|25.||American Studies||09-02-2023||Thursday||11:30 AM||Area Study Center (ASC)|
|26.||History & Culture||09-02-2023||Thursday||01:00 PM||National Institute of Historical & Culture Research|
|27.||International Relations||09-02-2023||Thursday||11:30 AM||School of Politics & International Relations|
Also check: Cadet College Jhelum Admissions 2023