Introducing the BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission! If you’re someone who is passionate about the field of agriculture and cooperative development, then we have some exciting news for you. The BPSC Agriculture and Cooperative Department is opening up job opportunities for the year 2023.
BPSC Agriculture and Cooperative Department Jobs 2023:
This is your chance to apply online and embark on a rewarding career in this sector. Whether you have experience or are just starting out, the BPSC is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Stay tuned to find out how you can be a part of this prestigious organization and make a difference in the agricultural and cooperative industry.
BPSC Agriculture and Cooperative Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The current web page is a job advertisement for the Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) Jobs 10/2023. The announcement was made on Wednesday, 26th July 2023, and the last date to apply for these jobs is Monday, 4th September 2023. The organization offering these job opportunities is the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta.
The available positions are as follows:
- Assistant Professor (B-18) Thoracic Surgery, BMC.
- Senior Registrar (B-18) Thoracic Surgery, BMC.
- Senior Registrar (B-18) Dental Surgery/Operative Dentistry, BMC.
- Sixteen (16) Posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineer (B-17).
All Eligibility Criteria is available in advertisement 10/2023 (given above).
How to Apply:
To apply for these positions, candidates must follow certain instructions:
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk. No hard copy of the online application is required, but applicants without internet access can submit their applications by hand or mail on or before the closing date.
- Candidates must bring the original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloaded copy of the Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/Written Test.
- Roll no slips for candidates who submitted their applications by hand or mail/post will be dispatched to their postal address and also communicated through SMS.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 and Rs. 600 for BPS-17, and it should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan in the province of Balochistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of BalochistanBPSC Police Department Jobs 2023 under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC with the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan.
The job qualifications required for each position are mentioned in the advertisement. For more details, candidates can visit the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk.