The government of Pakistan has established a trade apprenticeship program for young people to learn skills needed in the field of construction. They call it the Pakarab Fertilizer Trade Apprenticeship Program. The program is open to Pakistani citizens between the ages of 17 and 25. The deadline for submitting applications is May 27, 2023.
NTS Pakarab Fertilizers Limited Trade Jobs 2023:
Pakarab Fertilizer is a large chemical plant located in Punjab province. This company has been offering employment opportunities to its employees for over 30 years. This company is looking for young, energetic, and hardworking individuals to join its team. The company is willing to consider applications from all over Pakistan. If you are interested in getting employment with Pakarab Fertilizer, visit their careers page and send your application by email. You should include your name, contact information, qualifications, and any other relevant information.
The purpose of this program is to provide vocational training to young people. It aims to develop young people’s skills. The program provides apprentices with a chance to gain practical experience while gaining knowledge and skills. Apprentices will get to work on real projects in the field of construction.
NTS Pakarab Fertilizers Limited Trade Jobs 2023 Registration Date
If you have completed Matric with a two-year diploma in mechanical draftsman, and you want to get a job in a mechanical shop, you need to get a degree or diploma in mechanical drafting. You should also get a degree in BSc Chemical Engineering. You can get this degree from any reputable university.
- Application Fee: There is no application fee.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applications are open to male applicants only.
- Application Procedure: Applicants must fill out online applications.
- The selection process will be based on an interview.
More details are available on the official website www.nts.org.pk.
|TRADE & QUALIFICATION OF TRADE APPRENTICES
|Chemical Plant Operator
|F.Sc. (Pre-Engg.) or Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical Technology
|Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology
|Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Civil Technology
|Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology
|Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics or Instrument Technology
|Matric with 02 years Diploma of Mechanical Draftsman
|Lab Technician / Analyst
|F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or B.Sc. with Chemistry (Not B.Sc. Hon or Engineering)
|Technician (Refrigerator & Air Conditioning)
|Matric with 02 Years Course (Ref. & Air Conditioning)
How to Apply:
- Apply online via the NTS web site link: https://nts.org.pk.
- Written test fee: Rs. 580/- Details of the fee submission process are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Applicants who are over 23 years of age (as of May 27, 2023) are not eligible.
- 65% or above marks are required in the above-related educational eligibility.
- Those who are already undergoing an apprenticeship, pursuing a graduate degree in engineering or BS technology, or have completed an apprenticeship in any industry need not apply.
- Apply for one discipline only. Duplicate and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Providing any false information shall lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- A written test will be held at multiple NTS locations nearest to you.
- The last date for submission of online applications is Saturday, May 27, 2023. Read PAF Air War College Karachi Jobs 2023
For further information, please contact: UAN: +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service – Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.