Are you enthusiastic about teaching jobs for your skills in Faisalabad, Punjab Pakistan? Divisional Public School & College NTS Jobs 2023 has been announced through the National Testing Service. Vacancies for Teaching Staff for the following subjects are available at DPS & C Faisalabad as well as its affiliated branches. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply before last date. The last date to apply is 05/10/2023. Apply before last date otherwise you lose this golden opportunity.
Divisional Public School & College NTS Jobs 2023
Divisional Public Schools and Colleges are seeking teaching staff to work in diverse campuses, including Jaranwala Campus Kamalia Camus, Tandlianwala Campus,and Main Campus Faisalabad. This Teaching Staff covers diverse subjects like Islamiat English and Science. Mathematics, Physics, Urdu, Chemistry, Biology, History, and many more. Candidates must have an A-level, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, MS, M.Phil, and PhD in a related area to be considered for the DPS&C Faisalabad Jobs.
The Divisional Public School and College was established by the year 1963. It was a High School, with an interim arrangement in the same house. The dedication of the faculty, management, and teachers made history of producing honest, committed straight and honest fellow students who’ve pursued a variety of career paths in life, including politicians, doctors, engineers and industrialists. You are able to join the Divisional Public School as well as College Faisalabad as a Faculty. These jobs are located in Faisalabad however, applicants from anywhere within Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Divisional Public School & College NTS Jobs 2023 Registration Deadline
- Matric (Science/Arts)
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
- MA, MSc, BS, B.Ed, M.Ed, BSc, and M.Phil
How to Apply
- Candidate may register themselves; through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website https://www.nts.org.pk & send their application/s through “Online”, link https://portal.nts.org.pk/register. Fee for testing of Rs.550(Rs.550) (Rupees Five Hundred Five Hundred and fifty Only) is payable through 1Bill 1Bill Participating
- Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- In the event of making an application for multiple job the application must be submitted separately and a separate fee must be submitted. Incomplete application information, fees not paid, late entry or the required information will be as non-eligible.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited for a examination or other procedure.
- The amount you deposit is non-refundable or not transferable.
- Roll Number Slips will be posted on the NTS website at least one week prior to the date of the test and candidates are notified by SMS, too.
- Candidates are advised to not change their mobile numbers email address, postal address and mobile number in the course of recruitment.
- If there is a change in the mobile number and address, the responsibility for non-notifying of Test Date Results, Test Date, Interview Schedule Merit lists etc. will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to call NTS by phone at 051-8444441 or email address [email protected] for any questions
- information or query regarding the Written Test/Skill Test display of the preliminary as well as final lists of applicants the Roll number slips Test centers, test results and more.
- This Online Application Portal shall be deleted from the website after 11:59 p.m. by the day of the closing date for submission of applications.