Welcome to Dow University Admission 2023! Located in Karachi, Pakistan, Dow Medical College is a prestigious institution named after Sir Hugh Dow, Governor of Sindh Province. As a constituent college of the newly established Dow Health Sciences University, Dow Medical College offers a wide range of medicine courses.
Accredited by HEC and the Medical Research Council of Pakistan, Dow University is committed to providing high-quality education to its students. Notably, the Dow International College of Medicine is a key component of the university, offering extensive medical programs and opportunities for aspiring medical professionals. Apply now to join the ranks of talented and dedicated students at Dow University!
DUHS BS Nursing Pharm D DPT Admission 2023:
The Dow University of Health Sciences Nursing Admission 2023 Result is now available on this page, and it is actual and accurate. You have come to the right website to get all the information you need about your admission to nursing. The college is looking for confident and self-motivated students who are well-mannered and have a clear vision of their future studies.
If you are one of those students who want to gain entry into DUHS and are eligible for Post-Registered Science in Nursing and Pharm D, DPT, you must give an Entry Test for BS Nursing, Pharm D, DPT on the given dates. Please read the information provided with interest and complete the admission form while attaching all the required documents mentioned in the admission criteria. Once you have done that, post it to the university admission office before the deadline.
BS Nursing Generic Nursing Entry Test : 4th February 2023
Pharm D Entry Test : 7th February 2023
DPT Entry Test : 9th February 2023
DUHS BS Nursing Pharm D DPT Admission 2023 Result Entry Test Date
DUHS Karachi Admission 2023 Last Date:
The Dow Medical College Entry Test Examination at Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi will be officially introduced. Candidates who wish to go into Dow Medical university and look forward to Entry Test. We are glad to tell you that Testing.Pk announces result detail of all courses at DUHS for DPT, BSC Nursing Post RN, BS Nursing Generic, and Pharm-D Final Entry Test Date on time. Visit this web page for state-of-the-art updates. All admissions will be presented based totally on grade.
Dow International Medical College (DIMC) was set up in 2007. DMC is a constituent college of Dow University of Health Sciences, dedicated to selling scientific training for children of foreign Pakistanis worldwide. DIMC follows the semester device of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Commission (PMDC). Dow Health Sciences University has adopted a spiritually integrated modular curriculum. Medical School Directory and IMED-International Medical Education and Research Promotion Foundation.
- Dow University of Health Sciences is a Public Sector University located in Karachi, Sindh. Dow University of Health Sciences has announced the Admission Schedule for BS Nursing for Session 2022-23.
- Minimum 50% in HSSC (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- Candidate’s Domicile of Sindh
- Dow University of Health Sciences is a Public Sector University located in Karachi, Sindh. Dow University of Health Sciences has announced the Admission Schedule for Doctor of Pharmacy (Morning & Evening) for Session 2022-23.
- Minimum 60% in HSSC (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent
- Candidate’s Domicile of Sindh
- Eligibility For DPT is Candidates having Passed Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical), A-Level or Equivalent Examination having Secured at least 60% Marks.
Dow University Fee Structure 2023:
Discover the latest charge information for all applications in our ultra-modern prospectus. For details on pricing, please reach out to us at the official contact number listed below. We are always available to assist you with any inquiries you may have regarding our charges.
How to Apply Online:
- To apply for this position, candidates must submit their application online and carefully review the job description for specific instructions. Once the application is successfully submitted, candidates will receive a complex application form along with a bank challan for $3000.
- This form, along with all required documents, must be submitted at the UBL Baba Urdu Road Branch. Candidates in medicine and allied fields must also take a front test and provide an enhanced copy of their application for postgraduate education, along with a NOC from the Government of Pakistan. T
- he stipend for this position will be 65,000 per month, and no TA or DA will be provided. While no lodging will be supplied, a hostel facility may be available. It’s important to note that applications received after the due date will not be considered. Additionally, for FCPS and MCPS, an administrative fee of 25,000 per year will be charged. For more information, please visit our website.
Dow University Contact Number and Address:
|DUHS Official website: www.duhs.edu.pk|
|Phone number: (021) 99215754|
|Email: [email protected].|
|Recognized HEC Affiliation|
|Address: Mission Rd, Karachi, Pakistan 74200|