Are you looking to apply for the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat jobs in 2023? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Here, you can easily download your OTS roll no slip online by name and CNIC. Open Testing Service (OTS) has announced the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat jobs roll no slip and Federal Ombudsman Secretariat jobs 2023 OTS result on official page of OTS www.ots.org.pk.
All applicants for the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat jobs 2023 can now download their OTS written test roll number slips detail from this page. If you encounter any problems while downloading your Federal Ombudsman Secretariat jobs 2023 OTS roll number slip, feel free to leave us a comment in the section below.
OTS Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Roll No Slip
The Eligibility Criteria for Federal Ombudsman Secretariat OTS Jobs demands the highest quality and professional qualifications from dynamic and self-motivated candidates. Aspiring applicants must possess a qualification of LLM, LLB, a degree in mass communication, Matric, or a Primary Pass. Those who meet these criteria will be considered for available positions and will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in a professional environment.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations/Departments must apply through the appropriate channel.
- No TA or DA will be offered for the test or interview.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be considered.
- A general age relaxation of five (05) years is applicable.
- Additional age relaxation will be provided according to Government regulations.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement for any post at any stage without any prior notice.
How to Check Roll No Slip:
Students can obtain their roll number slips either through the online portal or by receiving them at their home address. To get the roll number slips through the online portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to the official website, www.ots.org.pk, and enter your CNIC number. Note that the test centre will only be changed with the original roll number and original CNIC card number. Read Also OTS Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023
2. If you receive your roll number slips before one week of the test, you can print your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the OTS help desk at your reporting time.
3. Once you enter your CNIC number, you can view your roll number slips and all details, along with the test center, online.
4. You can then select the print option and press (ctrl+p) to get the print out of the roll number slips.
5. If your photograph is missing from the application form, then the OTS help desk will be able to help you with that.