The Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Islamabad is pleased to announce the National Research Program for Universities (NRPU) 2023. Faculty members from HEC-recognized public and private universities and degree-awarding institutions (DAIs) are invited to submit proposals for basic and applied research. Successful projects will be awarded up to 20 million rupees in funding. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to receive support for your research project. Apply now and make an impact on Pakistan’s higher education system.
NUMS NRPU Jobs 2023 Registration Deadline:
Awards under the National Research Program for Universities (NRPU) will be based solely on merit. This flagship research program of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) provides funding for promising, high-quality, and strategically relevant scientific research projects with the potential for real-world impact on local industry and society. Grants of up to PKR 20 million and a maximum project duration of three years are available. Take advantage of this great opportunity and apply now to get the funding you need to make your research project a reality.
NUMS NRPU Jobs 2023 Registration Deadline
In order to be eligible for funding under the NRPU, the principal investigator (PI) must meet the following criteria:
• The PI must be a faculty member (Ph.D., FCPS, MCPS, or FRCS) working on either a regular or contract basis in any public or private higher education institution (HEI) in Pakistan.
• The contract duration must be equal to or greater than the duration of the proposed project. The PI may only hold one NRPU grant at a given time.
• MS/MPhil in Biological Sciences with a strong educational background in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or Physiology;
• PhD (enrolled) students in NUMS postgraduate program Pay Packages:
• A competitive monthly salary of Rs. 48,000/- Duration of Contract:
• One (01) year, with potential to extend the contract for up to two further years upon satisfactory performance.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to apply online for open positions at NUMS through our job portal at http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/. The last date for submission of applications is 12-03-2023. Please ensure that your application is complete and accurate, as incomplete applications will be rejected. For any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Director of Human Resources at NUMS Secretariat, C/O Pak Emirates Military Hospital (PEMH), The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt. You may reach them at 051-517-0459.
Applications for the NRPU Call for Proposals must be submitted on the prescribed template, along with all required documents, by the PI and endorsed by the Head of Research, Innovation, and Commercialization (ORICs) or head of research at the respective Higher Education Institution (HEI). To learn more about the proposal submission requirements and the evaluation process, please refer to the Call for Proposals Guidance available at http://www.hec.gov.pk/site/nrpu. For any additional questions, please contact the HEC online portal for research at research.hec.gov.pk.
NUMS Administrative and support services Jobs 2023