The National Database and Registration Authority, a wonderful agency underneath the Ministry of Home Affairs, keeps all statistics belonging to Pakistani nationals in a consolidated database. It was founded in 1998 as a separate enterprise under the name National Database Organization and merged with NADRA in 2000.
In compliance with authorities directives, the NADRA industry operates autonomously. It’s an incredible place to begin a profession, and the pay is competitive with everywhere else. Because the authority has access to anyone’s non-public facts, it’s far more careful when using new employees.
NADRA Jobs 2023 Registration Deadline:
NADRA Jobs 2023 is now available in Islamabad, and the organisation is looking for highly motivated and well-educated individuals to join their team. The positions will be full-time, 3-year contracts with the possibility of extension if needed.
To be eligible, candidates must possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or Software Engineering, as well as two to five years of relevant experience. The software submission deadline for these positions is March 19, 2023. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to join a successful organisation. Apply now!
|Published Date||10 March 2023|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males / Females / Transgender|
|Required Education||Master / Bachelor ( 16 years of Education)|
|Organization Name||National Database Registration Authority (NADRA)|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Application Last Date||19th March 2023|
NADRA Jobs 2023 Registration Deadline
NADRA Jobs 2023 can be of interest to those who would love to work for a business enterprise that gives them a chance to show off their passion. The National Database and Registration Authority is a business enterprise that is hiring employees in a couple of departments. All candidates that have the desired standards can qualify for this activity.
Become a part of this exclusive corporation and apply online to join the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA). We no longer accept applications through traditional methods, so applying online is the only way to make sure your application is seen. We offer ordinary job opportunities to all of our applicants, so make sure you take advantage of this opportunity and join us today. Read NTS National Aptitude Test NAT 2023 III
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Nadra Jobs advertisement for 2023 is here to help! We are inviting male and female applicants from across Pakistan to apply for our available positions. Relevant experience is preferred but not required. Application forms can be found on www.nadra.gov.pk and can be downloaded and completed using the prescribed software.
Following the system-specific instructions provided by the corporation is essential in order to be considered for one of these jobs. Once the recruitment process is complete, qualified applicants will be selected for the available positions. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; apply now!
- Application Security/Pen Tester
- BCP/DR Specialist
- Database Security Analyst
- Digital Forensic Specialist
- Information Security GRC Analyst
- Information Security GRC Specialist
- SOC L2 Analyst
- SOC L3 Analyst
- Threat Analyst/Scientist
Required Education for Jobs:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (sixteen years of education)
- 2-5 years of enjoy inside the same area
Applicants need to ought to satisfy the following requirement for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
- The minimal qualification for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) is a master’s or bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of applicable experience is a necessary requirement.
- Both adult males, adult females, and transgender people are eligible to apply for those positions in Islamabad.
- Education files
- Experience certificates
- Matric and Intermediate Certificates
- All files need to be attested.
The closing date for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is March 19, 2023.
Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- Good salary
- Free meals
- Training below professional officers
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful control
- The use of excessive-tech system
- Health care facilities
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must apply online through the NADRA job portal.
- Attested copies of instructional and work-related certifications should be protected at the side of the utility for NADRA.
- Read the whole advertisement notification given right here.
- Females and transgender are encouraged to apply.
- An incomplete application for the NADRA job role will now not be entertained.
- Those aspirants who’re already authorities employees should follow through the right channels.
- The deadline to apply online for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is March 19, 2023.
Nadra Contact Details:
|Contact Number||+92 51 111 786 100|
NADRA State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-i-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan