The University of Engineering and Technology Lahore has announced the registration schedule for the Combined Entry Test for its BSc Engineering and Engineering Technology programs. The UET Combined Entry Test will be held from March 13–17, 2023, in designated centers at the prescribed times. All applicants must register and appear for the test to be eligible for consideration for admission in the respective programs. Don’t miss out on this chance to gain entry into the world-class UET Lahore.
ECAT Entry Test Registration 2023 UET Lahore:
UET Lahore is delighted to announce that ECAT registration has officially started on January 16, 2023! The last date to submit your online application for the entrance test is March 3, 2023. Additionally, we are offering a 15-minute orientation session to help candidates gain familiarity with attempting computer-based tests, which will be held on March 10 and 11. The official entrance test result will be announced on the online admission portal on March 24, 2023, so make sure to keep an eye out! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to join UET Lahore. Apply on www.uet.edu.pk.
ECAT Entry Test Registration 2023 UET Lahore
Are you ready to take the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore ECAT Entry Test? If so, here’s what you need to know about the eligibility criteria:
To be eligible to apply for admission to the institutions of engineering and engineering technology in Punjab, you must meet the following criteria: You must be a Pakistani national. You must have completed FSC in pre-engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
How to Apply:
You must have passed the UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test. Please note that passing the UET Lahore ECAT Entry Test does not guarantee admission to the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab. Your performance in the entry test will be taken into consideration, along with other criteria, when selecting the successful applicants. So, make sure to give your best effort.
Acquire your UET Entry Test Token Number easily by following these simple steps:
1. Get a scratch card from designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 1800/- from January 16 until March 3, 2023.
|Registration for Entry Test||16 January-03 March 2023|
|Orientation Session||10 and 11 March 2023|
|UET Lahore Entry Test Date||13 to 17 March 2023|
|Result 2023||24 March 2023|
2. Alternatively, you can acquire your token number online by paying an online challan worth Rs 1800 through HBL Konnect or HBL online banking.
3. Log into the UET admission portal and follow the detailed instructions to get your payment challan. Don’t wait any longer and get your token number today.
ECAT Test Syllabus:
UET Lahore Entry Test Pattern Are you an intermediate-qualified or DAE-qualified candidate looking to appear for the UET Lahore Entry Test? If yes, then you need to know the test pattern. The UET Lahore Entry Test is of intermediate level, and it is offered in four combinations:
1. Physics, Mathematics, English, and Chemistry
2. Physics, Mathematics, English, and Computer Science
3. Physics, Mathematics, English, and Statistics
4. Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology Intermediate-qualified candidates are required to choose a combination according to their Intermediate subjects’ combinations.
DAE-qualified candidates can choose either:
(1) Physics, Mathematics, English, and Chemistry;
or (2) Physics, Mathematics, English, and Computer Science.
So make sure to choose the combination that best suits your qualifications and make sure you are well prepared for the UET Lahore Entry Test. Good luck.