NTS has conducted a Test of English for International Communication, and applicants can check TOEIC NTS Test Results for 2023 II through NTS website www.nts.org.pk. Candidates who took part in the test can see their TOEIC Test Result by CNIC on the official website. We have posted the results online TOEIC NTS Test Dates and Announcement dates. For those interested, you can download NTS test Answer Key, and TOEIC Test Results 2023. TOEIC Test of English for International Communication is an international standard test for English proficiency for non-native English speakers. It was explicitly designed to test the daily English abilities of those working globally.
Test of English for International Communication 2023 II:
NTS publishes the written test answer keys on the official website within 24 hours of the testing date. Candidates who took the test can access their TOEIC NTS Test Result Answer Key on NTS website. The test takers must retain the CNIC Number and roll number on hand when they look up your NTS Test Result Answer Key online.
Test of English for International Communication 2023 II NTS Test Result
TOEIC Test Result Check Online:
Find TOEIC Public Test Results 2023 on NTS website. Candidates can verify their scores by roll number as well as CNIC number. NTS has published the results of the TOEIC test online for 2023 Roll No. The test is designed for those who are not native English speakers.
National Testing Service has conducted the Test of English for International Communication. Candidates who took the test can view the NTS Test Result. Candidates who can pass the test will move on to the next step, and those who can’t can attempt next time with better preparation.
The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is a globally recognized test for English Language competence for people who are not native English speakers. It was designed to measure the daily English capabilities of individuals working in international settings.
Educational Testing Service (ETS), established in 1947, was the world’s largest private educational testing and assessment organization. Its ETS’s headquarters ETS is located in Lawrence Township, New Jersey, but it has a Princeton address. It conducts standardized tests predominantly within the United States for K12 and higher education. It also conducted international tests such as The TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), HiSET and The Praxis test Series, Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General, and Subject Tests are offered across over 180 nations and more than 9,000 sites around the world.
Test for Listening and Reading Exam Format:
This Test is held in a pen-and-paper mode. It can further be divided into the Listening Test and Reading Test. All questions are multi-choice questions. The tests contain 100 questions.
- The Test should be completed in two hours and 30 minutes. Each part must be completed within a specified time frame:
- Listening section – 45 mins
- Reading section 75 minutes
- Biographical questions – 30 minutes
TOEIC Writing and Speaking Testing Formats:
This Test includes two parts, i.e., writing and Speaking Writing tests. The applicants can take both exams together or separately at a time. Candidates must communicate and write about the subjects covered in the section on the content on the page.
- The speaking Test includes 11 questions to be answered in just 20 minutes.
- The writing Test contains eight questions which take about 60 minutes.
TOEIC Bridge Test Format:
The bridge exam is ideal for beginners up to intermediate levels. It comprises two tests: the Listening Test and Reading Test. It is a less complicated variant of the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test.
- It contains 100 multiple-choice questions that can be completed within one hour and thirty minutes.
- The listening portion is comprised of 50 questions and takes 25 minutes.
- The reading section also comprises 50 questions requiring 35 minutes to finish.
- Both sections above require an education and work history questionnaire that can be completed within 30 minutes.
TOEIC Bridge Test Format:
Listening Section: In the listening portion of the Bridge test, applicants are required to listen to audio recordings of short conversations, statements, and short talks as well as the questions will be in English and then respond to 50 of the following types:
- Photographs (15 questions)
- Question – Response (20 questions)
- Short Conversations and short talks (15 questions)
Reading Section: In the Test for reading, the test takers are required to answer questions based on their understanding through textual fragments and sentences. There are 50 test questions on the following subjects:
- Incomplete Sentences (30 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (20 questions).
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) Eligibility Criteria:
- TOEIC is an examination to measure the ability of the English language. It is open to all applicants, regardless of their age or background.
TOEIC Speaking and Writing Test Syllabus:
Listening Test: In the Test of listening, participants are required to listen to audio recordings of an English conversation recording and then respond to the Test based on what they learned from the audio. There are 100 questions based on the following subjects:
- Short Talks
Reader Test In the exam for reading, candidates must answer questions based on text. They must take the Test at their speed. There are 100 questions on the following subjects:
- Incomplete Sentences
- Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Reading Comprehension
speaking Test: In the speaking test exam, participants are assessed on their speaking ability. They must speak as long as possible in the specified time frame and communicate, connecting to the questions given. They will be required to be able to speak for approximately 20 minutes in response to the following questions:
- Texts are read with many volumes for 45 seconds after preparing the timer, that is, 45 minutes.
- Describe a photograph represented on the screen for 45 minutes, for which the time for preparation is 30 seconds.
- Answer three questions demanded by the panel within fifteen seconds for the two first questions and 30 seconds for the third. No time for preparation is allowed to answer these questions.
- Answer three questions using the provided information, with 15 seconds for the two first questions and 30 seconds to answer the final question. The instructions can be read in just 30 seconds. No preparation time is provided.
- Provide solutions to the problem within 30 minutes. Exam participants will be required to be able to speak for 60 seconds and explain how they recognize the issue and how they will deal with it.
- Provide an opinion about an issue that is requested. They must speak for 60 seconds after having prepared in just 15 minutes.
Writing Test: In this writing exam, the test-taker will be asked questions that assess their ability to write effectively and correctly. They are required to write in the format provided and follow the instructions within the time limit:
- Write a paragraph in a single sentence with five pictures employing two phrases or words provided in the question.
- Respond to two written request emails within 10 minutes, which comprises reading time.
- Essay in under 300 words. In response to a question. In the question. Describe your opinions and solutions to the issue.