Institute of Communication Studies Admissions NTS Results Merit List and Answer Keys download from official website. The test day is 17/02/2023. The University of Punjab often referred to as Punjab University, is a public research university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Punjab University School of Communication Studies Lahore Admission 2024:
The candidates who participated in the test for Institute of Communication Studies Punjab University Admission. They are waiting for the results of their test. To verify their scores and be able to determine whether they were admitted or not. Answer keys for the test and the merit list for University of the Punjab Admissions are made available following the announcement by the national testing authorities. NTS generally declare results 7 to 10 days after the test date.
Test Date : 17th of February 2024
Punjab University School of Communication Studies Lahore Admission 2024 NTS Test Result
How to Check Roll No. Slips?
- The first method to verify results is through roll number—another method to verify the result using the identity cards (CNIC).
- Enter the ID card number in the ID card search bar. Then enter the correct code. In the end, click on the search button.
- You can also confirm your test results by entering the roll number.
- You must input your mobile phone’s the last seven digits of your number as your password.
- To verify answers. To check answer keys, click on the post’s name, then choose the book’s color. The desired book color answer keys will appear.
The Department was the initial Department of Journalism in the Indo-Pak subcontinent, established in 1941. The name was changed in 1985 from Journalism Department to Mass Communication Department. The Department is situated on the right bank of the gorgeous Lahore Canal; the Department has now been transformed into Institute that offers a prestigious academic atmosphere. Students can avail of all University facilities, i.e. medical transport, hostel accommodation, library memberships for the main library, excursions, study tours, and sports facilities.
The first semester usually begins on the third Monday in September. The second semester finishes on Saturday, the second week in June. Institute of Communication Studies offers B.S.B.S. (Hons. ), M.S.M.S., M. Phil and PhD programs in Communication Studies. M.S., as well as M.Phil, are two-year, four-semester programmers. Ph. D. Programs require two semesters (one year) of classes and between three and five years of research. M.S.
After completing the core (compulsory) courses in their first year, they may select a single subject area in the following four courses. Four of the same sequences can also be available in the evening hours as self-supporting courses.