The Pakistan Army is looking for female cadets to join as Captains in 2022, as stated in the latest advertisement published in the Dawn Newspaper on 28th November 2022. The application deadline is 18th December 2022, and the maximum age limit is 28 years. Those interested must have at least 16 years of education in the relevant field.
Pak Army Lady Cadet Courses LCC Jobs 2022:
The Pakistan Army in Punjab, with locations in Rawalpindi, Muzaffarabad, Dera Ismail Khan, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Pano Aqil, Multan, Peshawar, Khuzdar, Quetta, Lahore, Gilgit and Karachi, is now accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of Lady Captain. Preference will be given to applicants holding an M.Sc, MS, or B.E. degree.
According to the newspaper ad, the deadline to apply for these management and other roles in the Pakistan Army is December 18, 2022. Posts are Corps Of Engineers (Engrs), Corps Of Signals (Sigs), Signal Information Technology (Sigs IT), Army Service Corps (ASC), Corps Of Ordinance (Ord), Corps Of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME), Inter-Service Public Relation(ISPR).
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
Pak Army Lady Cadet Courses LCC Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria and Required Qualification:
|Corps of Engineers (Engrs)||BE / MS
1. GIS & RS
2. Environmental Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
|Corps of Signals (Signs)||BE in
1. Electrical Telecommunication (BEET)
2. Software Engineering (BESE)
3. Informatics Security (BEIS)
|Signals – Information Technology (Sigs-IT)||BS / BE in
1. Software Engineering
2. Computer Engineering
3. Computer Science
4. System Engineering
5. Informatics / Cyber Security
|Army Service Corps (ASC)||1. MS / MSc (Contracting or Finance Management)
2. MS / MSc (Supply Chain Management)
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||BS / BE / MSc (Electrical Engineering)|
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (EME)||BE in
1. Electronics Engineering
2. Mechatronics Engineering
|Inter Service Public Relations (ISPR)||Master / BS in Media Studies / Journalism or IR / Peace and Conflict, Strategies Studies|
- Post = Lady Cadet
- Maximum Age = 28 years
- Marital status = Unmarried
- Minimum Height = 5 feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight = As per BMI
- Training Period at PMA = 6 months
- Training Center = Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kakul
- Registration Date = 28-November-2022 to 18-December-2022
How to Apply Online:
Candidates can Apply Online on the Join Pak Army official website. Roll Number slips will also be available on this website. The link is www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Read also Pak Army Jobs 2023 Registration Online
- The last date to apply for Pak Army Jobs is December 18, 2022.
- Online registration slips for these jobs will be available on 28th November at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- If a candidate is already a government employee, he/she can apply for these jobs through the proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be given to you.
- The documents you use for these jobs must be original.
Recruitment Test and Selection Centers:
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aqil
For those without access to the internet or who are not interested in applying online, they can visit one of the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) located in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil, and D.I Khan to register with the following documents manually: all original academic certificates/degrees/diplomas/CNIC & domicile plus two sets of attested photocopies; government employees must bring a NOC from their departments; and six colored photos which have been duly attested from the front and back, along with a crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 payable to the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.