Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ESS Department has announced the latest govt jobs 2023 nowadays and they assigned the national testing service to conduct the their recruitment test for the hiring the various positions. So if you are interested to join these jobs then you must apply to the NTS test and when you will applied to the NTS for the jobs of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ESS department 2023. Then national testing service NTS will analyze your application forms and after the completion of application form analyze they will announced the candidates lists means that selected candidates lists and rejected candidates names as well.
KPK Employees Social Security Institution Jobs 2023:
If you name will appear in the rejected candidates list then you must update your data and submit again and if your name is appear in the selected candidates lists. Then you will be able to appear in the KPK Employees Social Security Institution Jobs 2023 NTS Test. So next question will come in your mind that what will be the test date So we provided below the test date of the NTS test date for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ESS.
You can check online Candidates List here as well. And After all your Roll Number Slips Download will be available here online because nowadays NTS don’t send the roll number slips to the candidates Residential address that is provided by the applicants and they announced the roll number slips online, Candidates can download the application form and print by their self after that they should bring that printed roll number to the test center when they come to appear in the test.
KPK Employees Social Security Institution Jobs 2023 NTS Test Date Candidates List Roll No Slips
National Testing Service NTS do not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate and they announced through online Roll No Slips Download. The Eligible candidates will take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip their picture of candidate and bring at the time of appearing in test. For further information regarding test process keep visiting the testing.pk because we will update this page regular and will provide you updated news about it time to time NTS Ph No. 051-844-444-1.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate Relaxation of age is admissible as per rules of govt age relations.
- Candidate should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the application entertained.
- National Testing Service NTS will charge the candidates for the Rs. 460, for every Application Form of candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Candidates will be responsible for wrong information and late forms submission.
- Candidates will produce original documents at the time of interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC/PMDC music provided.
- All quotas are reserved as per Provincial Government Policy.
How to apply:
- Application form along with deposit slip are available on NTS Website wvvw.nts.org.pk. Form must be filled carefully by the candidates as the provide information will be considered final for further process.
- Please deposit your prescribed test fee mentioned on your deposit slip at any online branch Bank of ABL MBL, MCB or HBL.
- Separate application forms may be submitted along with fee for applying in more than one categories/positions.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form along with Fee deposited slip (NTS Copy, Attested photocopy of Educational/Experience certificates to NTS Headquarter : Pk No-96, Street No 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Last date of Apply is Tuesday 22 April 2019. Read please The Bank of Punjab Jobs 2023
Modified date 24/02/2023