Islamabad Police ASI Jobs 2022:
Islamabad Police is an organization in the state of Pakistan. The headquarters of the police department is in Islamabad. The city is located in the central part of Pakistan. It is considered the capital city of Pakistan. There are many different jobs in the Islamabad police department. Many people apply for jobs in the police department. There are many kinds of jobs in the police department. The most common type of job in the police department is the police officer. The other type of job in the police department is the police inspector. The police inspector can work in different parts of the country. The jobs in the police department are critical because people depend on the police department to protect them. There are many different police departments.
ASI Jobs 2022 Eligibility criteria Endurance test:
Applicants must apply for Islamabad Police ASI Jobs 2022 Online Apply. Applicants from all over the country can Apply Online for Islamabad Capital Territory Police Job in November 2022. ICT Islamabad Police has announced 116 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector. All applicants with bachelor’s or equivalent degree certificates are welcome to apply for ICT Islamabad Police jobs. Candidates from Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK are eligible under the specified regional/provincial quotas.
- Provided by: Islamabad Capital Territory Police
- Age: 18-25 Years
- Education: BA/BSc or Equivalent
- Salary: PKR 40,000 / Month
- Job country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 23 November 2022.
Islamabad Police is offering open positions in Islamabad, Pakistan. Fresh and experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. The latest job was published on November 08, 2022, in the newspaper Proximity of Islamabad Jobs 2019. The final date to apply for this job is November 23, 2022.
Islamabad Police ASI Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- Open Merit 4
- ICT 46 (General) 9 (Women) 3 (Minorities)
- Punjab 25 (General) 3 (Women) 1 (Minorities)
- Sindh (R) 6 (General) 1 (Women)
- Sindh (U) 4 (General)
- KP 6 (General) 1 (Women)
- Balochistan 3(General)
- FATA 2 (General)
- Gilgit Baltistan 01 (General)
- AJK 1 (General)
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply for Islamabad Police ASI Sub Inspector employment in 2022. In this case, educational certificates should not be included with the application form at this step.
Physical test: Height should be 5 Feet 7 Inches for Males and 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females. Chest size is Minimum 33×34 – 1/2 inches with the expansion of 1.5 inches. Candidates must provide notarized copies of the initial documents at the time of a physical examination. CNIC issued by NADRA, Academic certificate, Domicile certificate.
Running test: 1.5 Miles in 10.5 Minutes for Male Candidates and 15 Minutes for Female Applicants.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.
- No relaxation in height, chest, or age shall be permitted to anybody. Applicants are required to provide accurate information. Provision of false information is punishable by the crime of dishonesty in section 420 468 471 PPC, punishable with imprisonment for up to seven years. Applicants will sign an affidavit declaring their non-involvement in any significant criminal activity.
- Candidates applying to retired police staff on a family claim basis are requested to submit evidence of their claims, such as pension books, retirement orders, etc., along with complete documentation of their claims at the time of the interview. Verification of the character and academic records of the candidates selected will be ordered.
- Detailed assessments are over on the ICT Police website. Candidates are given the exclusive right to choose which ICT Police center will attend their examination. Candidates are instructed to wear appropriate clothing and bring their water bottles for the test; the minimum mark is consumption. Only candidates who satisfy the physical endurance requirements and those who succeed in the written exam will be called in.
- If a test result is unsatisfactory, a candidate may not be further considered for the next level. The DRB and its staff will review the physical specifications of applicants at the time of the interview and ensure there are no deficiencies. If a deficiency is discovered, the candidate will be disqualified for recruitment.
- Candidates can be examined thoroughly by the board of civil surgeons of the Federal Government. During the medical exam, candidates whose visual acuity is less than 6 6 will be excluded from service in the Army. Further, those with Hepatitis B and C and other sustained conditions will also be disqualified. Selected candidates will go through final test training before their official enlistment.
- The candidates chosen for the process shall be bound by regulations regarding conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement, and any other ancillary matters as and when ordered by the government. No TA DA is applicable for written tests, physical endurance trials, skills assessments, and interviews.