The Fatima Fertilizer Company Apprenticeship Program 2023 by CTS has been officially revealed through a publication in a leading daily newspaper. Central Testing Services (CTS) will be administering the written examination for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices in diverse fields, as per the guidelines of the Punjab Apprenticeship Act 2021, on behalf of its esteemed client, Fatima Fertilizer Company, situated at the Sadiqabad Plant site.
Applicants who hold Intermediate qualifications and a Diploma in Associate Engineering are deemed eligible to apply. The application deadline for this opportunity is set for October 16, 2023.
Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship CTS Jobs 2023
Fatimafert is presently in the process of recruiting qualified, proficient, dedicated, and seasoned professionals. Aspiring candidates are welcome to submit their applications for various positions, including Chemical Plant Operator, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Draftsman, Civil Works Technician, Electrical Technician, Instrument Technician, Laboratory Analyst, and Computer Operator. To be considered for these roles, applicants are required to apply online via www.ctsp.org.pk, with the application deadline set for October 16, 2023.
|Posted On||26 September, 2023|
|Last Date||16 October, 2023|
|Department||Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited|
|City||Rahim Yar Khan|
|Job Sector||Private Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Package||PKR, 35,000- 45,000.est|
Fatima Fertilizer Apprenticeship CTSP Jobs 2023 Registration Deadline
- Electrical Technician
- Instrument Technician
- Laboratory Analyst
- Computer Operator
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Civil Works Technician
- F.Sc or Matric with a Diploma in Chemical Technology.
- Matric with a Diploma in Mechanical Technology.
- Matric with a Diploma in Civil Technology, Electrical Technology, or Instrumentation Technology.
- Intermediate in Computer Science.
- F.Sc in Pre-Engineering.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 65% marks in their educational qualifications. Those who are currently enrolled in any industry apprenticeship program are ineligible.
|Gender Required:||Both Male/Female are eligible.|
|Skills Required:||Technical, Computer Basics|
|Age limit:||Minimum age: 18 Years
Maximum age: 28 Years
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate|
|Experience:||03 – 10 year of experience required.|
How to Apply
- If you’re interested, please submit your application through the online portal at https://ctsp.org.pk/FFL.
- Information about the fee submission process can be found on the website.
- Applicants holding Master’s and Engineering degrees are ineligible for this application.
- The written test will take place at various CTSPAK locations closest to the applicants.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for a test/interview.
Terms and Conditions
Please be aware of the following important points:
- If any information furnished by the applicant is discovered to be untrue at any stage, the applicant will be excluded from consideration for this apprenticeship program.
- Individuals currently engaged in apprenticeships or those who have successfully completed an apprenticeship program are ineligible to apply.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered or accepted.