The Energy and Power Department of KPK is offering job opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. The vacancies are open for the positions of Electric Sub Inspector, Computer Operator, and Junior Clerk. Both males and females who are between 18 and 28 years old and possess qualifications like FA, DAE, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or IT Science can apply for these positions. The jobs are on a permanent basis. This post provides information about vacant positions, eligibility criteria, and the application procedure. ETEA Police Telecommunication Department KPK Jobs 2023
ETEA Energy and Power Department Jobs 2023:
Exciting new government job opportunities in the Energy and Power Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province! These sought-after positions have been discovered through the reliable source of the Daily Mashriq newspaper. The competent department is now accepting applications from eligible candidates who hold domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Electric Inspectorate of the Energy and Power Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is inviting applications online for multiple vacant posts. Interested individuals can access comprehensive information and submit their applications through the official website of the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) at www.etea.edu.pk.
ETEA Energy and Power Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Electric Sub Inspector (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
To apply for KPK Energy Department Jobs, please ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Educational certificates
- Domicile issued by an authorized authority
- Experience Certificates
- 02 passport-size photographs
- Candidates aged 18 to 28 years with domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and relevant qualifications (FA, FSc, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science) can apply.
- Female candidates are eligible for recruitment according to the reserved quota.
- Online applications are invited through the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) website.
- Candidates already serving in Government Departments are eligible but should apply through the proper channels.
- The recruitment will be made on a Regular Basis.
How to Apply:
Candidates can easily access the ETEA site to fill out their online application form. The application form will be available from July 24th, 2023, until August 15th, 2023. Once the online application form is completed and submitted, applicants have the option to save and download a system-generated online deposit slip. This slip can be used to pay the Application Processing Fee.
Candidates can conveniently pay the Application Processing Fee through Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, or the NADRA E Center. It’s important to scan all supporting documents before submitting the online form.
Upon submission, candidates will receive an SMS notification containing a download link for the Roll number Slip, which is required for the test. The Roll No. Slip will provide all necessary information about the ETEA screening test.